Welllll... We could make fun of everyone and everything NOT on the list. For example, Kellan, the state of Kansas, and the lame putting of K in front of words. Kuntil Knext Ktime...
Ok...so I just read that and realized I came down entirely too hard on Kellan. I mean, his blog is lame, don't get me wrong, but it kinda seems like I was singling him out. Which I didn't mean to do. Not really, anyway.
2 Comments:
Welllll...
We could make fun of everyone and everything NOT on the list. For example, Kellan, the state of Kansas, and the lame putting of K in front of words.
Kuntil Knext Ktime...
Ok...so I just read that and realized I came down entirely too hard on Kellan. I mean, his blog is lame, don't get me wrong, but it kinda seems like I was singling him out. Which I didn't mean to do. Not really, anyway.
Post a Comment
<< Home