Thursday, September 29, 2005

Blow my brains out.

So it was one of those days today. Stupid education classes. Make you do things like journals and blogs.

Watch out Liechtenstein...

Ben is mad at the whole human race. Something about him being stupid and pineapples growing in the ground. I knew they didn't grow on trees, he thought they did. Heh heh heh. He just made this day one of the greatest in my life.

We just made an executive dicision. Bryan you have to move your desk out next semester. It'll be like my dream come true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok so I thought pineapples grew on trees too. But honestly, I'd much rather remain in my ignorant bliss than to be like Regg, who experiences the greatest day of his unbelievably lame life when Ben doesnt prove to be an experienced horticulturalist.

One more thing...I suggest donating Bryan's desk to the victims of huricane Katrina. You could build at least like three or four houses out of that thing...

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Regg can hook a brother up... and he can help you become a distributer, i mean, contributer as well.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home