Friday, February 24, 2006

Dream...and coffee

Don't you just love cafe (coffee in italian) induced dreams? I'm sure i would too, but I don't even know what that means. This is more of a warning against making espresso beverages in your dreams. I took a nap today before i had to go into work. I had a dream about work...go figure. Well, they say in dreams that you can not read, because dreams come from the other side of your brain, the dark side, and the side of your brain that you read from (whatever that means) is inactive. Well i guess the same side you read from is the side you make espresso drinks from, because it didn't work at all. The details are gory and too painful for me to go into, but there was steamed milk everywhere, and my organization was non-existant...oh the horror! That's really all i wanted to say, just to extend a warning that if you ever start to make coffee in a dream, wake yourself up. FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY..WAKE YOURSELF UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home