Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The end of all things 12

So, really I am just writing this to see if anyone notices and comments back to me. I miss the sweet sarcasm that lightens my day when this blog is updated-Brett you've let us all down with your apparent refusal to carry the blogging load for us any longer. So, I pick up where he left off.

I am interview today with different schools who have come to the graceful edifice of the Stewart Center to seek out future employees. I signed up for interviews with three different schools. One canceled a couple of days ago, one school had to leave early, and the third was strangely missing when I was there earlier (hopefully they will be back for my 1:45 interview). Thankfully, Northwood had an opening and I was able to sneak in an interview with them so my day isn't a complete waste, although clos.

All this cancelling and not here business, though, it made me stop and think. I actually want a job with these people? I mean couldn't they be a little better than that? Then I think, well, I guess I haven't even graduated from college yet, I don't have a license, and, lets be honest, they have better things to do. Then I thought some more. If they are so quick to cancel an interview, how quick will they be to cancel school, or give a school delay. My interest hieghtened, I must say.

Regardless of the outcome of today's interviews, or lack thereof, I have realized one important thing. I have sold my soul the education monster and will probably never get it back.

Yipes!

*deep sigh, look at the clock on the computer, 1:22, think: Interview at 1:45, another deep sigh*

Well, gotta go. Wish me luck...or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home