Saturday, August 25, 2007

Don't hurt me Ben!

Yes, I was lying...I had to fight the temptation to keep adding more details, and see if any of you actually show to my non-existent wedding. but alas, I am as single as ever. I personally thought it was rather funny, but now that I read how Ben is a strong man with good fighting skills I'm prone to take his treat a little more seriously. Please forgive me Ben.

I thank you all for the congratulations, and if anyone still wishes to buy me a gift I will gladly accept them. I'm registered at at Akira, Best Buy, Linens and Things, Hyde Brother's Books, and apple.com. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Obviously I was too gullible to actually check any of this information (after all, I'm a Steffen). In the future, I'll have to be more careful when it comes to those tricky Wielands.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home