Yes I'm still alive, and you are all invited to my wedding
Saint Mary's Cathedral, Fort Wayne, IN
September 29, 2007
plus one is welcome
Also, I don't write on the blog because Ben is so damn smart I'm intimidated...I made a user friendly blog for myself at
http://brettmeetsworld.blogspot.com/
I write in it when interesting things happen to me, and I try to amplify them so that they sound much more interesting to convince people who know me that I have an interesting life. I do I swear!

4 Comments:
Congrats, Brett. And does that invite apply to those who just post worthless comments to this blog or just those who have been granted the keys to the kingdom (that's for you, Ben)?
Also, you might be interested in my brother's.....ahem, excuse me, Ashton's blog at http://meetthesteffens.blogspot.com/
I'm obviously rather skeptical that my brother will be posting to any online source (we can see the mass contribution he provided for this site), but at least it's one more place to make fun of that crazy hair of his.
Ok, obviously, I've completely left the important topic at hand: Brett started a blog....I mean, Brett's getting married.
Seriously, Brett, hugest congrats from the green (and right now, rather soggy) state of Wisconsin. Peace.
Brett-
First of all, congratulations.
Second of all, if you're joking on this, I might have to kill you.
Seriously though--who are you getting married to? When did you meet? What the heck is going on?
Not to be a jerk, but...
by St. Mary's Cathedral, do you mean the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception? That's the only Cathedral in Ft. Wayne and, except for St. Michael's in SB, the only one in Northern Indiana.
Ben,
I'm betting he's referring to St Mary's Catholic Church (just because I tend to assume that it'd be easier to pay more attention to the "St Mary" bit than to the "cathedral" bit).
Post a Comment
<< Home