Friday, October 07, 2005

The "roommate"

As far as thechad goes, I struggle. It's hard for me to think of him as a roommate of the veteran apartment twelve guys. I don't know why, but in my proverbial melon I can not help but consider him to be akin to a mascot; a glorified pet if you will. It just feels right...

And a bit about the integrity that has obviously evaded apartment twelve and friends...
Seasons 1-4 of The Simpsons were purchased with my hard-earned money. About $35 apiece x4 = about $140. The 5th season I earned as a result of years of self-sacrificing friendship. Where, might I ask, did thechad purchase the last seven seasons of the Simpsons? That's what I thought. I will leave it up to you: if you want to continue drowning your consciences in the waters of blatant thievery, that's on you. As for me, if I could get ahold of thechad's computer I would smote it's ruin upon the mountainside.

seth


ps. don't get me wrong, I like pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home