Monday, February 19, 2007

"Peeping Toms" on the Loose

Just thought I'd pass on this report... you never think it's going to happen in your neighborhood.


Associated Press
South Bend, Indiana

SOUTH BEND It's another sleepless night in Northern Indiana. Tensions here have not be this high since the year of the South Bend Shovel Slayer.
The predators' latest victims are four college girls in their campus apartment. Somehow during the scare one of the girls managed to capture this stunning photograph.



The incident occurred at the same apartment complex where police say the two suspects once resided. The goofy looking man on the left was heard giggling incessantly while the even goofier man on the right reportedly screamed, "But Regg, I can't do a pull-up!". Investigators ask anyone with information to comment on this blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Regg and Bev said...

Who gave Brandy Seth's ID and Password for Blogger.com?

3:30 PM  
Blogger Regg and Bev said...

So, either I have forgotten all my computer savy or I am dumber than I thought, but I can't get to the blog from the Dashboard site and thus can't post a blog. I hope this isn't some hairbrained idea that Ben had after he stole the administration from me. Please, please let me back in.....

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regg:

I didn't do it. It might have something to do with Blogger getting upgraded to a Google thing.

Seth:

I think I would have described the picture differently. Maybe something like "With unparalleled courage and amazing dexterity, the Grey Shadow infiltrates the secret lair of the Apartment Five Harpies with his sidekick, Grinning Buffoon-Boy."

11:09 AM  
Blogger Regg and Bev said...

Ben- I don't understand why you insist on calling yourself a ginning buffoon. I don't think you are smiling that big. I can understand describing me with unparalleled courage and dexterity, though. That's reall nice of you.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Regg:

You mentioned "ginning" buffoon... let's not bring Rusty into this.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home