Thursday, March 01, 2007

Where the heck is Brett?

I think the subject line says it all. Seriously...I think I've had more contact with Seth since May of last year than Brett.

So...I say again:

Where's Brett? It's not like I miss him or anything, I'm just curious.

Ok, so I miss the whole crew of you. But that's beside the point.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did anybody check Portland?

10:42 AM  
Blogger amy michelle said...

Okay, i know you are all going to be super annoyed, but I randomly stumbled across this blog. I didn't even remember about you all doing this.

This is my first and last comment to avoid being killed by any of you. I just wanted to say that I loved "The Good Ole Days" and sometimes I laugh as I think about the way things were in college. Yes, I do now realize that Brett (if he is still alive) and Ben will write scathing comments about me crossing the line, but I thought it was worth it to tell you all hi. :)

Love,
amy

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home