Coffee Shop Blues and Yellow Mohawks
So I am sitting here in a Coffee Shop in Warsaw. It is extremely sad that this is where I have to come just to get a good wireless connection, but I guess that is what I get for living in northern Indiana. Fun times, no?
Friday was crazy hair day at school and I went to school with a yellow mohawk with black tips. The kids were all amazed that I had enough hair to actually do the mohawk, but I did. I also perfomed my first backflip at school in front of the eighth graders. There was a talent show Friday and the drum club did the Limbo song. They had some teachers and students doing the limbo and I ran up at one point and did a backflip over the limbo pole. I am now officially cool, to about 95% of the eighth graders (the other 5% are still mad at me for random infractions). On top of all that I will be getting my head shaved next week because I volunteered it for a fundraising activity we had. It should be an interesting week.
Sometimes, teaching can be even more fun than you would think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home